Wow. I'm really thrilled to have been invited to speak at the Mom 2.0 Summit this year, coming up later this week, April 14-16. This is one of the most innovative social media conferences around, where moms, bloggers, authors and even dads (!) can talk shop with social media influencers, industry leaders and leading brands to share best practices. I'm really looking forward to discussing ways to create smarter web-based marketing, and discovering new social media tools that help engage audiences and build relationships (aside from Zenergo of course!).
Our session is entitled “Connected or Disconnected: How Social Networking is Affecting Our Relationships.” Not a light topic, but a subject as a mom and also a social media professional/entreprenuer, that I feel very strongly about. I’m delighted to be sharing the stage with two amazing women mom bloggers deeply involved in social media, Kristen Howerton (www.rageagainsttheminivan.com) and Cecily Kellogg (www.uppercasewoman.com). Check out their blogs.
What’s great about this trio is that we come from very different backgrounds and aspects of social media, so it ought to be a thoughtful and lively discussion! If you’re lucky enough to be attending, make sure to stop by our session on Friday afternoon at 1:15pm.
Even more exciting for me, I’ll be stepping outside of my home office for a few days and experiencing some cool things like:
- Mingling with some really talented, clever, witty, engaging, fun, people who happen to be moms, dads, writers and bloggers immersed in social media.
- Aside from our panel discussion, there are many, many other valuable and educational sessions that I’m looking forward to attending.
- I’m running in the New Balance 5K run on Saturday morning to promote Zenergo and I’ll be sporting my new Zenergo running t-shirt and hat!
- It’s in New Orleans. 78 degree weather. Awesome food and jazz. Enough said.
- Oh yeah, the conference is at the Ritz. Moms don’t mess around :).
Cyndy Sandor, Co-founder, Zenergo
Subscribe to the Zenergo Blog today!